Last Updated on January 7, 2023 by Lily Connel
Apple provides a variety of ways to track AirPods, but not their case. There is no tracking chip inside the case, which means that you can’t find it without the earbuds. If all else fails, you can always contact Apple support for help finding your lost AirPods Pro case.
How Do I Track My Airpods in The Case?
- Open Find My iPhone on another device.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Tap your AirPods in the list.
- Go to the device location on the map to track your AirPods’ whereabouts. If they’re not in range of any iOS devices, you’ll see “Not available” under their name.
- iCloud requires an active internet connection, so if you’re using Find My iPhone to locate your AirPods while offline, it won’t work. It would help if you also had Location Services turned on for Find My iPhone to find your device’s location correctly.
What Do I Do If I Lost My Airpods Pro Case?
Firstly, Check where you typically store your AirPods Pro case. If it’s not in any of those places, try checking other areas where you may have left it, such as a friend’s house or car.
Secondly, If you still can’t find your AirPods Pro case, try using the Find My app on your iPhone to locate it. The app will show you the last known location of your AirPods Pro case, which may help you find it.
Thirdly, If all else fails, you can always buy a new AirPods Pro case from Apple or another retailer.
Finally, If you’ve lost your AirPods Pro case, don’t worry—you can still use your AirPods without it. If you’re not planning on using them for a while, we recommend storing them in their case to keep them clean and protected.